July 27, 2011

Boom (pt.50)

Rudolf could hear them. They crawled under his skin like rats in the sewer below the building. "How could they disrespect me!" He yelled to himself then continued,"And in front of Grace!" He opened the door to his apartment and slammed it shut. Turning on the lights he revealed that the hallway was covered with newspaper clippings and magazine articles of the New City Bomber. He allowed his fingertips to touch each one as he walked down the hallway toward his living room. "I showed them,showed all of them." He said as he stood in the living room with a devilish smirk. He then sat on a stool in the center of the living room and looked around at the scraps of newspaper and magazines and thought,"What would the world do if they knew the bomber was me?Me,a simple man from Russia." Rudolf was far from simple with advanced training of explosive materials and electriacal knowledge.
He looked over to a work bench and thought,"Maybe they have forgotten who I am.Maybe they need a reminder!" He dragged the stool to the work bench and began to assemble a bomb. 
He was nearly completed when he began to think of Analisette,"Little bitch! She wouldn't be so tough if she didn't have Adrine! What does he see in her anyway? Shes nothing but a loud mouth whore! Shes nothing like Grace." He stopped what he was doing and remembered the expression on Grace's face,"I want her so badly,what if i messed my only chance up with her?" He wiped a tear from his eye and stood up from his work bench. "She will be mine!If my chances are ruined its their fault! All of them!" He ran to his bedroom and stood in front of a collage of pictures and smiled. "Soon." He looked around his room then grabbed a video camera and tripod. He set it up in the living room facing the work bench.
"They've pushed me again too far.They will get what they deserve. I care for none of these low life scum,that occupy in my residence. They are nothing. Again the only one who matters is Grace. All the others could die,next time. For now i will take away things precious to them.And if-if they ruined my chances with my true love Grace,this building wont exist,they wont exist." He looked over his shoulder and laughed maliciously,"That should show them."


No comments:

Post a Comment